Sunday, August 19, 2012

Introductory Post

 Hello! I am Keller Monet Davis. I have a B.S. degree in Elementary Education (K-6) from the University of South Alabama. I am currently pursuing a M.Ed. degree in Elementary Education (K-6) from the University of West Alabama. I am married to my high school sweetheart (a former UWA football player). We have two mountain cur dogs, Remington Beauregard and Palmer Annika. I don't have my own classroom yet, but I am a substitute teacher, private tutor, and a dance instructor. I teach Sunday School and sing in my church choir. I am a member of my local Lions Club, and I advise the local Leo Club. I am also the ritual advisor for my sorority. I am looking forward to this class and finding more ways to integrate technology into everyday classroom situations. I was required to create a blog in undergraduate coursework, but I'm not sure if I remember completely how to blog. Good luck with this class!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Keller! I am in your ED505 class! I actually went to school with you husband at West! He played football with my husband Sam! I hope you are both doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney! I didn't realize that you were in this class! I remember you and Sam. We live in such a small world. We're doing well, and I hope that y'all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keller!!
    I am in your ED 505 class. I am looking forward to learning how to effectively incorporate technology in my classroom as well. This is my first blogging experience. I hope to learn from all my fellow classmates.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete